http://neag.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/narf4.jpg 1400 2100 email@example.com http://neag.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/NARF-Logo.png firstname.lastname@example.org 08:46:292020-06-18 14:36:58New Projects in 2020
Projects in place for the 2020 field season include:
- Dry bean response to nitrogen fertilizer rate in dryland, solid-seeded production
- Enhanced fertilizer management for optimizing yield and protein in field pea
- Revisiting N Fertilizer Recommendations for SK: Are we measuring the right soil N pool?
- Demonstrating phosphorus fertilizer rates and placement for increased canola production crop safety and building soil phosphorus levels
- Camelina: A new crop options for NE Saskatchewan (post-poned to 2021)
- Are we accessing the right soil N pool for fertilizer recommendations in wheat?
- Can farmer-saved seed of wheat perform as well as certified seed?
- Increasing Wheat protein with Post-emergent applications of UAN vs. Dissolved Urea
- Improved integrated disease management for oats in Saskatchewan
- Barley Nitrogen Rates
- Malt Barley Agronomy
- Contrasting fungicide applications and genetic FHB resistance for enhanced yield and quality of barley
- Managing Canaryseed through agronomy
- FHB in multiple cereals
- Oat/Pea intercrop demonstration
- Alternative cover crop options for establishing forage legumes for seed production
- Crop rotation benefits of annual forages preceeding spring cereals
- An on-farm approach to evaluate the interaction of management practices and environment on FHB development in wheat
- Tolerance of Established Red Clover to Valterra and Authority
- Forage Legume varieties for biomass yield
- Tolerance of Established Alsike Clover to Valterra and Authority
- Forage grass varieties for biomass yield
- Seeding Perennial Ryegrass with LibertyLink Canola
- Tolerance and Efficacy of Engenia+MCPA in Timothy for Night flowering Catchfly control
All reports will be posted as soon as they are available.