https://neag.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2019-07-24-10.54.35-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 firstname.lastname@example.org http://neag.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/NARF-Logo.png email@example.com 08:46:262022-10-24 13:59:57NARF Annual Field Day 2022
NARF Annual Field Day 2022
After a two year hiatus, the annual combined field day between NARF and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) returned to the Melfort Research Farm on July 20th, 2022. Presentations were given on the following topics:
- Disease management in faba bean: Dr. Sabine Banniza-University of Saskatchewan
- Control of wild oat in oat using inter-row spraying: Brianna Senetza-University of Saskatchewan
- Management of fusarium head blight (FHB) in wheat: Dr. Randy Kutcher and Anya Illingworth-University of Saskatchewan
- Sclerotinia control in canola: Dr. Kelly Turkington-AAFC Lacombe
- Improving canola nutrient efficiency: Dr. Patrick Mooleki-AAFC Saskatoon
- Intercropping options for Northeast Saskatchewan: Dr. Kui Liu-AAFC Swift Current and Dr. Bill May AAFC-Indian Head
- Topdressing nitrogen on snow/frozen ground in wheat: Kim Stonehouse-Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture Tisdale
- Novel pulse options in Saskatchewan: David MacTaggart and Brianne McInnes-NARF
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!